1. Use rotary cutter and mat to cut 3-1/2"x38" fabric rectangle. From remaining fabric, cut 26-3/8"x4" strips. Set aside.
2. Fold right sides together on large fabric rectangle. Pin selvages on long side together. Stitch selvages on end of the rectangle, turn corner, and stitch down long side, taking 1/2" seam allowance but leaving one end of rectangle open. Clip corner. Turn right side out.
3. Holding necklace tube with open end up, insert one magnet into long rectangle sleeve. Take one 3/8"x4" strip of fabric and tie in square knot against magnet, securing in place. (Note: To tie square knot; fold right end over left end then cinch down. Tie left end over right end and cinch down tightly.)
4. Insert wooden bead in necklace sleeve. Take another 3/8"x4" strip and tie in square knot next to bead. Repeat this process until all 25 beads have been tied off.
5. Insert second magnet after last square knot. Trim excess fabric and hand stitch opening closed, folding edges under.
6. Remove plastic stem from silk flower. Position pearl button on center of flower. Hand stitch pearl button on necklace as desired.