Americana Acrylic Paint (DecoArt): Baby Blue; Buttermilk
The Wizard die-cutting system and Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders Paper Arts): Lacey Circles Small; Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles Small
Impressabilities Fleur De Lis template (Spellbinders Paper Arts)
ColorBox Toffee Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
Tools (Beadalon): Round-Nosed and Flat-Nosed Pliers; Wire Snips
Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives)
1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to condition clay. Roll medium-sized ball, place on tile, and flatten slightly with acrylic roller.
2. Die cut small Lacey Circle shape from coffee cardstock. Press die cut onto surface of clay; remove and poke small hole in top of disc. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake and cure clay. Let cool completely.
3. Die cut smaller inverted circle from copper cardstock. Emboss die cut with Fleur de Lis pattern, noting placement of pattern to achieve pleasing effect.
4. Mix paints to create pale blue shade; paint embossed surface of die cut. Let dry completely. Sand embossed surface to remove excess paint and reveal debossed image. Adhere to Lacey Circles shape. Adhere die cuts to clay disc.
5. Use pliers to open one jump ring. Insert ends of ring through hole in disc and center link of chain; close ring.
6. Thread beads onto two head pins as follows: 2mm crystal; pearl; 6mm blue; 6mm blue. Create small loop at top of pin using round-nosed pliers; trim excess with wire snips. Open loops and place on chain, eight links from center.
7. Use two jump rings to attach each half of clasp to chain ends.