Beading / Jewelry
- CRYSTALLIZED Swarovski Elements (Swarovski): Round: Crystal AB, 4mm, three; Bronze Pearl, 6mm; Bronze Pearl, 10mm; Crystal AB Teardrops, 12x8mm, four; Crystal Golden Shadow Briolette, 18mm
- Beading wire*: Gold ColourCraft, 24-gauge, 12” length; Beadalon 7, 1 yd.: Satin Gold; Satin Copper; Satin Silver
- Gold #3 Crimp Beads*, two
- Gold Crimp Covers*, two
- Gold Swivel Lobster Clasp*
- Gold Extension Chain*
- Pliers*: Round-Nose; Chain-Nose
- Wire Cutters*
- Mighty Crimping Tool*
- *Products by Beadalon
- 1. String a 4mm crystal onto center of 24-gauge wire.
- 2. Bend wire ends together at center of bead, hold them together and pass them through the large crystal.
- 3. String a teardrop onto one wire, fold wire back to base of teardrop and twist around wire stem; repeat for other wire to make lower set of wings.
- 4. Hold wires together and pass them through a 6mm crystal.
- 5. Repeat Step 4 to make another set of wings.
- 6. Hold wires together and pass them through a large bronze pearl.
- 7. Use one wire to make a wrapped loop above the large bronze pearl.
- 8. String a 4mm crystal onto each wire end and use round-nose pliers to make a tiny loop to hold it in place.
- 9. Use round-nose pliers to spiral the wire ends for the antennae.
- 1. Cut all beading wire lengths in half.
- 2. Hold wires together as one and pass a crimp bead and half of the clasp onto one end. Pass back through the crimp bead and crimp. Attach a crimp cover.
- 3. Separate wires by color, then braid the three colors together.
- 4. Slide the jitterbug pendant onto necklace.
- 5. Use a crimp bead to attach the remaining half of the clasp and attach a crimp cover to the crimp bead.