Beading / Jewelry
- Interchangeable Bracelet with Oval Blank (Amate Studios)
- Studio by Sculpey*: Oven Bake Clay: Spanish Olive; Buttercream; Antiquing Medium: Warm White
- Studio by Sculpey Clay Knife*
- Clay-dedicated glazed ceramic tile
- Acrylic brayer
- About Me stamp set (Innovative Stamp Creations)
- Water spray bottle
- *Products by Polyform Products
- 1. Follow manufacturer's instructions to condition clay. Fill oval bracelet blank with Spanish Olive clay. Use fingertip to smooth surface. Lightly mist clay surface with water and press stamp in clay.
- 2. Roll a thin 1/16" rope from Buttercream clay. Place around outside edge of oval, pressing lightly to adhere. Use tip of clay knife to make small slits around entire edge to mimic a rope.
- 3. Place blank on tile and into oven. Bake at 275°F for 30 minutes.
- 4. When cool, follow manufacturer's instructions to apply antiquing medium to clay surface. Wipe excess medium and let dry. Clip clay piece to bracelet.