Pattern - Glamour Girl Birthday Crown
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Use shears to cut crown from kraft packaging as indicated. Spray both sides of crown with Midnight Blue mist; let dry. Dry brush surface gold; let dry.
- 2. Gently slide headband into crown fold, working packaging around band to form semi-circle; ensure peaks are aligned. Glue crown together around headband. Wrap and glue lace around headband ends.
- 3. Glue five blue leaves to front of crown in overlapping fan pattern. Glue eight larger velvet leaves over blue leaves, down to bottom of headband.
- 4. Apply Fabri-Tac glue to smaller velvet leaves with brush; coat with glass glitter. Let dry. Glue large silver flower to crown center; glue glittered leaves around flower.
- 5. Grab a handful of mixed white flowers and spray with Midnight Blue mist. Lightly apply Blingz paints to flowers as desired. Spray flowers with Gold mist; let dry.
- 6. Spray newsprint roses and mini roses with Gold mist; let dry.
- 7. Adhere pearl centers to some flowers. Refer to photo to glue flowers to crown in pleasing, overlapping arrangement. Fill entire surface, except crown points.
- 8. Spray entire crown with Wheatfields mist; let dry.