Beading / Jewelry
Dragonfly & Leaves Charm Bracelet
Drawing inspiration from winged creatures of nature, create this charm bracelet as the perfect gift for any gardener.
- Vintaj Natural Brass Co.: 12 1” brass eye pins, two Bitsy Butterfly charms, one Suspended Butterfly charm, 16” Etched Cable Chain, two Swirl Clasp Sets, one Secret Key charm, one Heart and Key Set charms, one Victoriana Bezel, two Bees charms
- Swarovski CRYSTALLIZED: 14 Citron bicone beads, two purple multi-faceted beads, two purple bicone beads, four pink multi-faceted beads, one blue multifaceted bead
- Beadalon: Chain-Nose Pliers, Designer Flush Cutter
- 1. Size is 8".
- 1. For bracelet, attach cable chains at both ends onto swirl clasps. Place beads on eye pins as shown. Attach one side of eye pin onto butterfly; create loop to attach eye pin to swirl clasp. Repeat for other side.
- 2. For charms, string three different-sized beads onto eye pin. Use round-nose pliers to make loop above top bead. Wrap extra wire around base of loop. Attach loop onto link on bracelet. Trim excess wire. Attach butterfly charm onto bottom of eye pin. Repeat step for each charm.