Antique brass findings: 12 bead caps, lobster clasp, 33 2" head pins, two large jump rings, two lever back ear wires
Swarovski Elements Crystal: Bicones, Rounds, Pearls, in assorted sizes and colors, 50 pcs.
Beadalon: wire snips, round-nose pliers, chain, nose pliers
1. Cut two 1" lengths from chain, set aside for earrings. Fold remaining chain in half. Use chain-nose pliers to twist open jump rings. Position one jump ring through folded end of chain; twist closed. Position second jump ring through both ends of other end of chain; position lobster clasp on open jump ring and twist closed.
2. Pass bead cap onto head pin followed by large white pearl. Use chain-nose pliers to bend head pin above pearl. Use wire snips to trim to 3/8" long. Use round-nose pliers to create loop at top of pearl.
3. Use chain-nose pliers to twist loop open. Position link of chain on open loop; twist closed.
4. Repeat Step 2 with remaining pearls, crystals, and bead caps as shown to create beaded baubles. Set aside two pairs of four for earrings.
5. Repeat Step 3 to attach baubles to bracelet and baubles onto earring chain lengths.
6. Twist open loop on bottom of ear wire; position top link of chain into open loop and twist loop closed. Repeat for second earring.