Pattern - Maple Leaf Bracelet
- 1. Adults, help kids when using oven.
- 2. Print out pattern. Use circle paper punch to punch five 1-3/4" circles from plastic sheet. (Or trace and cut out five 1-3/4" circles.) Use 1/8" hole punch to punch hole on each plastic circle.
- 3. Transfer maple leaf onto center of rough side of each plastic circle.
- 4. Use red marker to color in maple leaves.
- 5. Position circles on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake circles in oven. (Circles will curl as they shrink and then flatten.) Let cool completely.
- 6. Use red marker to color outside edges of circles.
- 7. Insert jump rings on holes on circles. Attach jump rings on charm bracelet.