Pattern - Felt Flowers Necklace
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. For flowers, measure and cut 1/2"x6" strips from lt. pink, lavender, pale yellow, and lt. blue felt. Apply glue on one end of strip; roll strip into flower shape. Spot glue ends.
- 3. Measure and cut five 2" circles from lace fabric. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim circle edges.
- 4. Position necklace base on work surface. Glue lace circles along necklace base. Glue flower on each lace circle. Glue leaves along edges of flowers. Let dry.
- 5. Measure and cut 20" ribbon length. Glue necklace base on center area of ribbon. Let dry.