Beading / Jewelry
iLoveToCreate, A Duncan Enterprises Co.
- Plastic headband
- Cotton fabric, scraps: green print, white
- Green felt, scrap
- Gold ribbon, 7" length
- Tulip: 3-D Fashion Paint: Leaf Green; Soft Fabric Paint: Lime Matte
- Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
- paintbrush, foam brush, aluminum foil, plastic gloves, foam plate, paper towels, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. On covered work surface, squeeze Lime paint onto aluminum foil. Position white fabric scrap on work surface. Press finger into Lime and onto fabric scrap, creating clover shape. See photo. Let dry.
- 2. Use Leaf Green to outline clover, draw stem, and dot center. Let dry.
- 3. Use scissors to cut out clover shape, leaving 1/8" border. Glue clover onto green felt scrap. Cut out clover shape, leaving 1/8" green felt border.
- 4. Measure and cut 7" gold ribbon length. Fold ribbon length in half. Glue ribbon on back of clover. Cut ribbon ends into "v" shapes.
- 5. Measure and glue green print fabric onto plastic headband. Trim edges as needed. Glue clover onto side of headband.