Pattern - Clay Olive Wood Cross
- 1. Adults, help kids when baking clay in oven.
- 2. Print out pattern.
- 3. On clean work surface, remove clay from packages. To condition, roll clay separately in hands until soft, bending and rolling until pliable. If clay cracks, keep conditioning.
- 4. Roll 1" Beige, Hazelnut, and Chocolate balls together. Roll marbleized ball into 1/4"-thickness.
- 5. Use plastic knife to cut cross design from clay sheet. Smooth edges. Make hole (for cording) on top of cross.
- 6. Position cross on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions to bake cross in oven. Let cool completely.
- 7. Measure and cut 18" black cording length. Insert cording through hole on cross; knot ends together.